Sunday, October 31, 2010

OPI My Private Jet

This morning, I had another quick manicure. OPI My Private Jet was or IS one of the most popular colours. What with the micro glitter with charcoal base colour. I really like it as it is a holo polish. Removing will be easy.

1st coat was already opaque but 2nd coat gets the base looking slightly darker. I was abit irritated with my 'long' nails so I snipped it. Now I feel so much better. And I think my nails look much better shorter.

CND Stickey
OPI My Private Jet
Essie Good To Go


3 comments:

  1. this color is so cool! and your nails look cute short. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Thanks for the feedback. Yup, love this colour so much! I'm googling for more holos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Glaze's holos are amazing! I love their range of colors and price is not so expansive like OPI's. :)

    ReplyDelete