Friday, October 8, 2010

Konad M57 & Elianto Twilight Zone

I've been trying to Konad for quite some months now. Previously, every stamp looked so hideous!

Anyway, one fine day, one of my buyers told me about Asami's website. So I clicked on it and she has a youtube tutorial Tips and Tricks on how to apply Konad. I did try her tips and what not, I succeeded. It wasn't 100% perfect but I'm glad with the outcome of it.

This is what I used for this Konad Manicure.

CND Ridge Out
Elianto Twilight Zone - base colour
Konad White
Essie Good To Go
Konad M57 Zebra Print

Before applying the top coat, the konad stamps were white. I'm not sure what happened but after applying the top coat, it turned gray. Weird I know but I'm not really sure why. It might be because the black base is too black hence it sort of mixed itself to the stamp. Oh well, it looks OK to me though. Love it!!

2 comments:

  1. hey sharon! this looks really nice! i always love the zebra pattern. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Thanks for the comment. Glad that you like it! I'm loving it too! :D

    ReplyDelete