Wednesday, October 27, 2010

May's Nails: Nubar Jewel

Written by May; Edited by Sharon

The formula of this nail polish is good, hence application was a breeze. The drying time of this polish is faster than the normal polish that I'm used to, so that's another plus point for me.

One thing about this polish though, it looked like it was a hologram polish in the bottle, so I was seriously expecting the polish to translate as such on to my nails too. Unfortunately, that's not the case. However, the micro glitter (which you can barely see) in the polish made up for the lack of hologram effect coz it was glittering different colours all the time (even when I'm not under any lightings) - red, green, blue, purple, yellow etc. It was seriously fun to look at.

I've not tried removing it yet though as I only had this manicure on for a day. Considering the glitter is of a barely visible size, I'm guessing that removal isn't going to be a bitch *keeping my fingers crossed*

One coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
3 thin coats of Nubar Jewel
One coat of Seche Vite topcoat


Note from the Editor: I super love this colour.

1 comment:

  1. I love the holo glitters here but not so much for the base color. i dont know, i think i prefer it to be a much more lighter color. :)

    ReplyDelete