Saturday, October 30, 2010

Konad M78, Face Shop White & Elianto Twilight

My last manicure did not chip but I was getting a little bored of it already.

I was out today and bought The Face Shop's white nail polish. Tried it on my nails - apparently even with 3 coats, it streaks so badly I don't think I would want to be out with such badly painted nails.

Initially I was looking for a gray polish but couldn't find any. I wonder why. So I created a Frakenpolish - as they call it. I poured a little bit of Elianto Twilight Zone into Face Shop White and I've got me a bottle of gray polish. Woohoo!! It looks a little blue gray here but it really is plain cement gray. Drying time for this Frankenpolish is quick and application is good. Opaque on 1st coat but I usually will apply 2 coats regardless.

I did a little konda stamp on 3 fingers only (2nd, middle and ring finger).

CND Stickey
Elianto Twilight Zone+Face Shop White = Gray
Konad White 
Konad M78
Essie Good To Go

No comments:

Post a Comment