Thursday, October 28, 2010

May's Nails: OPI Catch Me In Your Net

Written by May; Edited by Sharon

I actually looked up the swatches of this polish online but I realised that the colour is much more "blue" in real life as compared to some of the swatches that I found on the internet which showed the polish leaning towards "mermaid" green/blue.

Because this is from the mini set, the brush was not as easy to work with. The polish is quite sheer though, which meant 4 thin coats before it was opaque enough for me. 3 thin coats is bearable, but I couldn't take seeing my VNL so I added the 4th coat.

Removal of this polish isn't too bad, even though it is filled with glitter but maybe it was coz I wrapped my fingers in cotton soaked remover and left them on my nails for a good 5 minutes.

One coat of OPI Natural Nails Base Coat
4 thin coats of OPI Catch Me in Your Net
One coat of Seche Vite topcoat

 Note from the Editor: May's photo taking skills are really good.

1 comment:

  1. This color is beautiful. :) It's a dead on dupe for zoya-charla from what ive seen on the blogsphere. Still pretty imo.

    ReplyDelete