Sunday, October 17, 2010

Konad M70 & China Glaze First Class Ticket

Dreaming of flying first class? Well, this is the closest I could get to 'flying' first class.

CND Stickey
China Glaze First Class Ticket
Konad White
Konad M70
Essie Good To Go


China Glaze First Class Ticket is really easy to apply, upon 2nd coat, streakiness just disappear. Apologies for the photo though as it looks purple in real life but no matter in what lighting I tried taking the photo with, it just appears blue.

Before stamping.


After stamping.

2 comments:

  1. oh! this is another cool color! :) and the konad is cute too. i love those konad image patterns that go on full on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I agree that the one that goes on full after stamping looks really good. But you didn't see the sides of the nails where at some part, it might not be stamped because I couldn't get it to go on 100% fully stamped. Trying my best though.

    ReplyDelete