Wednesday, November 3, 2010

May's Nails: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Update: Ruby Pumps is from the China Glaze Loves You Snow Much Holiday collection.

Written by May; Edited by Sharon

This was part of the Wizard of Oohz collection and one of my favourite red nail polish.

Why? Coz the application was smooth and so easy to manage. And the colour...what can I say?  I love how the red glitters looked like crushed precious stones swimming in red jelly polish.

I normally use this polish on my tootsies but coz I needed to attend a function that had a red-coloured theme, I decided to slap this polish on to my nails. And I must say, I am loving this colour on my nails which means I'll probably use this polish again some time soon. Removal of Ruby Pumps from my nails isn't that difficult, which was surprising considering it's a glitter polish. It wasn't a hassle at all.

All in all, if you love nail polish then this is a must-have colour in your collection.

One coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
3 coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps
One coat of Seche Vite topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment