Saturday, November 13, 2010

China Glaze Mom's Chiffon & Orly Prisma Gloss Gold

I was getting tired of looking at my ugly cuticles and I did a mini manicure. I started off with soaking my fingers in warm water with shower cream mixed into it. After about 5 minutes, I applied Sally Hansen's Instant Cuticle Remover. This is a really great product, the extra cuticles actually melted away after about 20-30 seconds. Although the instruction did say to put on for only 15 seconds but, 15 seconds is too short to melt my stubborn cuticles. I pushed my cuticle back with the Manicare's wooden stick.

I wanted to try out the Orly Prisma Gloss Gold that I got this week. It's heaven!!!! I love it to bits. It's not your typical glitter bling in your eyes kind of glitter polish. This actually has gold & holo micro glitters (think OPI My Private Jet & OPI Designer Series) with clear gloss. The gold & holo micro glitters actually sinks to the bottom, leaving the gloss a clear lacquer. But once you shake it for about 15 seconds, glitters all over the clear lacquer.

Anyway, CG Mom's Chiffon is actually more flourescent pink that it is here. Still abit streaky after 2nd coat but I was too lazy to apply a 3rd coat. Can you see the gold/holo micro glitters on my polished nails? So nice! It enhances the normal everyday creme polish!

CND Stickey
China Glaze Mom's Chiffon
Orly Prisma Gloss Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment