Friday, November 19, 2010

May's Nails: China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Written by May; Edited by Sharon
This is one of my favourite green polish. This is what I call Ruby Pumps' green-coloured twin coz they both have the same formula so it was extremely easy to apply, the same shimmer and they are from the same China Glaze Loves You Snow Much Holiday collection. 
The finish looked exactly like crushed emeralds. I've not tried this polish with a matte topcoat yet, but I suspect that it would look gorgeous. 
Pictured is three coats for opacity. This formula does not allow you to apply just one coat each, by the way, because it would look really sheer. Removal of this polish isn't a problem for me as well. If you love green polish, then this is something that you should have in your collection.

3 coats of Emerald Sparkle
No basecoat (coz I ran out of base coat)
No topcoat (coz I wasn't in a rush)


No comments:

Post a Comment