Friday, November 12, 2010

May's Nails: Nubar Treasure

Written by May; Edited by Sharon

After using Nubar Jewel, I expected to have the same breezy application with Nubar Treasure. Unfortunately, I found out that this polish is somewhat sheer even after 3 coats. That made me think that maybe this polish is more suitable for layering over an opaque polish to make the colour stand out. 

In these pictures, I used 4 coats (which I felt was necessary) because I still had patches on my nails after the 3rd coat. The end product was nice though because the polish had subtle shimmer in it. And if you look closely, it is actually a holographic polish! 

Like Nubar Jewel, both polishes don't chip easily. I've had this polish on my nails for the past 4 days and other than the normal tip wear, I don't see any chip to my manicure. How great is that? 

4 coats of Nubar Treasure
1 cost of Seche Vite topcoat
(no basecoat coz I was being lazy...)



Note from the Editor: Love the colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment