Sunday, December 26, 2010

OPI Alpine Snow & Skin Shop BR801

I was trying out how The Face Shop's BR801 would be like as a top coat (it's the micro glitter polish packed in clear polish).


I chose OPI Alpine Snow as the base colour to see how the Face Shop BR801 will show. OPI Alpine Snow is not very easy to apply. It's streaky even upon 2nd coat. I'm not sure if it's my lousy application skill or the fact that the formula is not good enough.

However, upon application of Face Shop BR801, the streaks are not very visible. Phew! Face Shop BR801 looks good here. I applied 2 coats so the glitters are more dense.

I also applied another top coat as it doesn't feel smooth with all the glitters on the nail.

CND Stickey
OPI Alpine Snow (Base)
Face Shop BR801 (2 coats)
Essie Good To Go

No comments:

Post a Comment