Friday, December 17, 2010

Konad M70, Elianto Aqua, Elianto Navy & Orly Prisma Gloss Gold

Yet another off day for me today. My last manicure lasts quite a bit which was good as I was already too busy this week to even paint my nails during a work day.

Today I decided to do yet another Konad Manicure. Elianto Aqua will be my base colour this time 'round. Streaky on the first coat but 2nd coat, it goes on perfect.

Konad M70 plate is being used. Trying out Elianto Navy to stamp. It turns out ok. I couldn't even stamp properly because of the curved shape of the pattern. But oh well, what's done is done.

I topped it off with Orly Prisma Gloss Gold for the extra bling and Essie Good To Go for extra smoothness. Surprising if it's only with Orly Prisma Gloss Gold, it does not go on as smooth as I'd hope for.

CND Stickey
Elianto Aqua
Konad M70
Elianto Navy
Orly Prisma Gloss Gold
Essie Good To Go


No comments:

Post a Comment