Tuesday, December 14, 2010

May's Nails: Zoya Pinta & Orly Shine

Written by May; Edited by Sharon

I love Zoya nail polishes. If I had to choose between Zoya creme or OPI creme, I'd choose Zoya. Hands down. Their formula is superb. Even if you are a rookie at painting nail polish, this brand won't give you a hard time. 

I painted Zoya Pinta onto my nails this week since I haven't worn this polish in a long time. I mixed it up with Orly Shine on a couple of my digits to add a little "glam" feel to the look. Pinta is a dark purple creme polish which is opaque is two coats. Two coats! You don't get that with OPI, mind you. And you don't even have to use topcoat to even out the polish. It is just so manageable! I don't understand why Zoya is not popular here in Malaysia. Everyone seems to prefer OPI or China Glaze, but Zoya is seriously have the best formula around! Enough said.

Orly Shine is my favourite silver polish. Actually, it's the only foil silver polish that I own. I initially wanted to get China Glaze Millennium from the Khrome collection but it was always out of stock. So this was a nice substitute. I never had problems with metallic or shimmer or glitter or foil polish for that matter so this was easy to apply onto my nails. Because this polish is filled with metallic micro-glitter, you don't see much brush strokes on your nails which is a huge plus! It seriously looked like a tiny mirror painted onto your nails from afar. 

Elianto Base Coat
Two coats of Zoya Pinta on three of my nails
Three coats of Orly Shine on two of my nails
Seche Vite topcoat 



No comments:

Post a Comment