Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sephora Nail Files

After having that fantastic manicure done in Sephora Barcelona, I decided that I should buy those 7" professional nail files. The manicurist in Sephora Barcelona (SB) used this to file down my nails and it seemed really easy to use. Unlike those really thin emory boards - so flimsy and just hate it.

Nails: OPI Espresso Your Style & Tips Zoya Danii

I got this nail file in KL though, didn't think I'd need it until I got back from my trip. However, I'm not very good in shaping my nails yet. I always never able to get it to be square enough, it's already somewhat square-round-ish, if you know what i mean.



There's the shaping side in black and the finish in flourescent orange. It comes in a 2pk. It's around RM16 and I think the price is quite ok considering other cheaper brands also sell this at around the same price. Of course, I'd like to get a really professional brand one but, I'm not a professional manicurist, so yea....

I'll definately be bringing this for when I travel as it's much easier to carry this on-board.

No comments:

Post a Comment