Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Concealer: ELF Studio Complete Coverage Concealer

My current concealer ran out recently. I was using the Averine Cover Spot in Medium for many years and decided wanted to try something else this cost me about RM68. It comes in a lipstick form but, I'll talk about this some other time.



The texture is somewhat creamy but not that creamy. Colour wise, it's OK for me as I have a light tan skin. Apparently, I'm able to use all 4 shades. However, I do mix 2 shades sometimes, especially for the light ones to accomodate my skin colour at times.

Coverage wise, it's covers light redness well but other than that, it's not as impressive as I thought it'd be. It doesn't cover dark under eye circle well as mine is really dark.


Taken under cool flourescent lighting

Taken under sunlight

It's cheap at $3 but I don't think I'll be purchasing a 2nd one. I'm definately going back to Averine's Cover Spot once this runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment