Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just Bought: Mamonde Total Solution Eye Cream

Hey Girls,

I've just purchased Mamonde Total Solution Eye Cream off Ebay! Can't wait for it to arrive!


Hopefully this will be my HG eye cream as I've tried soooooooo many eye creams which don't work out as what I'd hope for.

This cost me RM90.96 with free shipping direct from Seoul and it's a 30ml bottle! Quite affordable imo.

Here are the description of the products, as per shown in their website.

Product Benefits- Concentrated Moisturizing For Eyes
  Beta-glucan forms a moisture barrier around eyes to protect the eye area.
- Reduce Puffiness & Dark Circles
  Dermochlorella and orange flower extract improves dark circles and reduces puffiness by promoting circulation.

I'm overly excited about the 'promise' they gave for the dark circles improvement. We shall see when I have used this for at least half of the bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment