Thursday, November 15, 2012

L'Oreal Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream

I got this from Barcelona El-Prat Airport earlier this year. It came with the Youth Code Day & Night Cream pack. Roughly about €12 each. Of course it's sold separately as well but I think it's about €20 which is way too much for me.


It's the usual 15ml glass jar with a plastic screwcap as how their other lines of eye creams are.


And it's half used. I usually prefer to review after it's been used for awhile to see if there is really a difference after. As you can see, it's of a thick mouse consistency. It is not frangraced.



After application, my eye area did feel moisturised as I prefer thicker creams as opposed to gels. That's because when gel dries up, it gives me that taut feeling and sometimes my eye area gets irritated by that.

It claims to rejuvenate and gives an anti wrinkle benefit, which does not do it for me. But I will buy it again for it's moisturising benefits rather than their other claims.

I guess I'll be off looking for a new eye cream again! Must be the milionth time I've changed a brand for this!

Sadly this eye cream is not available in Malaysia for those who wants to try it out.

Note: Will be updating more reviews soon! I won't be updating any nail swatches at the moment as I haven't gotten any new colours yet!

2 comments: