Saturday, June 9, 2012

Skin Food Argan Oil Silk Hair Essence

So, I'm in the stage of looking for the best hair serum/oil/repair treatment at the moment. My hair has become really dry, because earlier this year I decided to colour my hair of a light brown (but in reality, the colour chart shows that it's dark blonde but of course looks of a light brown on Asian hair) and that usually means more % of peroxide (or whatever they call the hair dye mixer).

I tried so many products and I got this one when I was in Seoul in March this year.


It's Argan Oil and I've read that this is really good for the hair bla bla bla. It's about RM30+ and I've checked Skin Food in KL and it seems to be selling at RM60?! Crazy right?! Well, I'm the sort of person who will only buy a product which originate from their own country to save on my money. That is of course if I ever visit that country or if my siblings are. :D


It does have some perfume smell to it but after application, you won't be able to notice that smell anymore. I use 2 pumps for the bottom half of my hair and 2 pumps for the top half. I feel that just 1 pump or 2 pumps for the whole head is not enough. Plus, my hair's a bit longer now. :D Been waiting forever for the hair to grow out and I notice that it's pretty fast.

Verdict: It did somehow moisturised my hair but then again I'm not sure if this is the product that made it more moisturised than usual because I'm using a few different products every few days. LOL But, this oil is worth it!! Get it girls!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review! I also like to buy it from the originating country to save money but I didn't learn about this product until after I came back from Korea. But after reading this I bought this essence too and used it today. It's pretty good and I wrote my initial thoughts on my blog :D

    http://madaboutmyskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete