Sunday, June 3, 2012

L'Oreal Revitalift Eye

Sorry for the month long hiatus. I promised I'll be posting up more post this time 'round!

Anyway, I got this eye cream from Guardian awhile ago. I wanted a cream that is really creamy, instead of watery lotion-ish type of eye cream.

I think this goes for around RM40+. Sorry! Forgot the price but, it's around that range.

Anyhow, it's a 15ml tub - as usual, most eye creams are of this size.


I apply this once in the morning and once at night.


As you can see from the picture, it's of a white creamy consistency but of course it applies on transparent. I really like the consistency though. However, there isn't much difference from the first day I applied it till today. I guess it's probably a few months now?


Look! The tub is almost empty!! I guess it could last me for another 10 applications the most? Well, I'll be trying out another L'Oreal eye cream after this one runs out. I got it in Barcelona El Prat International Airport (special travel package - but it's all full sized tubs) back in January 2012.

Will do a review on that in a few month's time!

Verdict: I will not repurchase this eye cream again unless it is absolutely the only eye cream available in the market.

Let me know what you think. Have you used this eye cream before?

No comments:

Post a Comment