Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Esther's Nails: China Glaze Poinsetta

Written by Esther; Edited by Sharon

A gorgeous bright red which instantly reminds me of the Santa Claus costume. It has a jelly finish which is very shiny even with top coat.




The photos without flash give a better idea on how the actual colour looks like. Great formula which can be an 1 coater if you have steady hand, i use 2 coats in the photos for full opacity.




Definitely fun colour and suitable for Christmas and Chinese New Year season. As a lover of red myself, I definitely love this colour and can't take my eyes off my fingers after I have this colour on. :D

Note from the Editor: Esther, I really love this colour! I will probably get 1 for myself real soon! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon.. Forgot to check out your blog earlier. A nice little blog you have. Glad that you like the colour, you should get this for yourself, it is one of the most gorgeous red I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Esther,

    Yup! I'm so gonna get this one for myself. :D

    ReplyDelete