Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Face Powder: ZA Face Powder

I was in a look out for a face powder since I had been using my Milani Sunset Duos as face powder, but infact the Milani one is a bronzer blusher. I really liked the Milani ones but, sometimes I'd like to switch to a normal face powder.



Alot of people raves about ZA when I haven't really tried their product before (I've only used the quad eyeshadow from a year ago).



I picked ZA Face Powder due to wanting the powder to be sheer and to prevent the oiliness of my skin. I picked the colour 3 because that's the darkest that they have. I wanted a shade darker more but oh well. Not that I'm very dark but I just hate a pale face.


It looks really dark in the picture but in real life, it's not that dark. It's a tad yellowish though. I'd prefer if it has a little more pink in it so I won't really look washed out.


Yea, that's much better. Overall, this powder is doing an OK job. The powder is very fine, however, I always pat my face brush into this pan and then pat it all over my face instead of sweeping. I've no idea why but that's how I do it. It is indeed of very sheer coverage.


See what I mean about the yellowish tone to this powder?

Verdict: I will not buy this again. I guess I'd have to get a Milani one when this runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment