Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eyeshadow: Mono Comme Ca

I arrived really early into Haneda Airport, Tokyo early this month. My flight out of Tokyo was at 11.45pm and I didn't want to squeeze into the train during rush hour where it'll last till about 8pm. I was alone with 2 pieces of luggage and it was warm (not forgetting humid).

So the first thing I did was to check out the airport since I didn't have time when I arrived a week before that at 10.30pm.

I went to the highest floor and found the Mono shop. Their makeup was on sale at 70% off! I got 4 eyeshadows for ¥270 each. What a bargain at RM10.56 each! I wanted to get all the colours available but I already have alot of browns and golds in my own collection so yea.

Colour 11


Look at the packaging! It's simple and yet cute with the polka-dot cover.


This is a gun-metal silver.  It's in the range of medium frosted though.


As you can see above, it's a really lovely colour.



Colour 42



This is another frosted silver eyeshadow with hints of dark blue.


As you can see, the blue barely shows up on the swatch. But I still like this colour!


Colour 64



Another frosty light pink colour.


I just love this!! :D


Colour 69



Frosted medium red. I've no idea why I picked this colour but it looks really sexy.


All the eyeshadows are really finely milled and not at all flaky considering it being frosted colours. It glides on easily on my eyelids and colour pay-off is really good.

I also bought a couple of nail polishes from the same store. Swatches & review will be up real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment