Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just Bought: Laneige Balancing Emulsion Light

Hello Girls,

Been really unhappy with the korean moisturiser that I'm using current. I won't be able to give you the name because it's all in Korean wordings.

Anyway, the first time using it, it cleared my acne (chin, around nose - everywhere) and whiteheads (forehead). I used that particular moisturiser a couple of years back and last December - I ran out of it because I gave the last pair of moisturiser (1 night and 1 day cream) to my sister who has the same problem as me. My skin was crystal clear and I was able to go out without having to use any face powder and the sort. So I thought "OK, looks like my skin is clear of all the bad stuff".

By mid of January this year, one by one, the pimple start popping - particularly the area of my chin, around my nose and above lip area. The whiteheads which was cleared before, started coming back one by one and I panicked. So I got it again in February in the hopes that it'll go back as how it was before the first time using it. Sadly, it's still not good enough for me.

I'm into the 7th month of usage now. There are still minority of whiteheads and the occasional zits during the time of the month.

Sorry for the sad post but, but but!!! I finally bought the Laneige Balancing Emulsion Light. Well, still need time for it to arrive KL though. I will be doing a full review of it once I use about half of the bottle!


Useless post, I know but.... just wanted to share the excitement! Wish me luck!

Have any of you used this before? Does it really moisturised your face to the max as it claims? Does it reduce the oiliness of your skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment