Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

So, I've been using SV for the past month. Up until today, it's left with that much (refer picture below).


With this much left, the top coat starts to thickened already! OMG, I was like WHAT?! Anyway, I've purchased Seche Restore just for this as I've read in MUA that it's really good in thinning the SV top coat.

Overall, this top coat is so COOL. My manicure is always dry to touch upon 5 minutes of application and after about 15 minutes, I can do whatever without worrying about denting it. Of course, I'm being more careful and hard core torturing won't be good for your manicure if it's done within the first hour. Oh and my manicure looks really luxurious with this top coat. It looks like it has a really thick layer of shiny stuff on it.

Yes, it is shiny!

However, after about 3 days, the shine goes away and I start getting scratches on my manicure. The scratches are due to the fact that I do alot of typing, cooking and cleaning though.

I've never looked back! I will never use another top coat anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment