Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Etude House 04

Being in a very shimmery mood lately, here's Etude House 04. This is blue with medium sized glitter.

It's more to torqouise though but the picture shows up more blue. Application and drying time was really good. It's not too thick nor watery. This is 2 coats.

Overall, I think this is a great colour!

CND Stickey
Etude House 04
Essie Good To Go


Again, I got a little bored with the colour after a day. Probably I wasn't blue enough.

I've added China Glaze Crackle Crushed Candy. CG Crushed Candy was initially all dried up in the bottle because the cap was not screwed tight.

I've added in OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner (alot of it actually) to try if I can get it back to normal. I succeeded but I had to use a cotton bud to stir some of the polishes that were stuck on the walls of the bottle and shake as hard as I can until I hear the metal balls knocking on the bottle.

Here it is without top coat.



And here, with top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment