Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Elianto Glitter Silver

Ok, the other day, I was walking past Elianto. Again, I went to look at what they have at their polish section. Hoping for something new and exciting.

Indeed I did find something new! It's the foil top coat. OMG, I bought 1 bottle just to try out and I loved it. I wished they would just create a gold foil top coat too! Ah well, silver is good for now.

It was smooth upon application. Top coat was kinda good and shiny though! However, I couldn't resist to top it off with CND Shiney.

Here are a few swatched with different coloured top coats.

Enjoy!


Zoya Dove & Elianto Glitter Silver





OPI Ali's Big Break & Elianto Glitter Silver

OPI So Many Clowns So Little Time & Elianto Glitter Silver




Why do they even name this Glitter Silver? It's supposed to be Silver Foils!!

No comments:

Post a Comment