Tuesday, April 26, 2011

OPI Rising Star


OPI Rising Star is one of the polishes from the Burlesque Collection. It's warm gold micro glitter. I really like the colour, it suits my skintone.

I got the mini pack (OPI Burlesque Little Teaser's Mini). At least I got to try some of the colours without blowing up a whole load of cash for full sized bottles. I might get the full sized one for OPI Rising Star.

This is 2 coats.

CND Stickey
OPI Rising Star
Essie Good To Go

Note: This colour seems like a dupe for Elianto Bronzy.


2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, goodday to ye.
    Ive seen in yer previous posts ye've been using CND stickey. How do ye rate it as a base coat, as compared to others? In matters of staining, I mean.
    Have ye tried other brands of base coats and came back to it?
    Hope to get an opinion or two from ye regarding this. Ive used Orly bonder and boy it stains like a fiend.
    Now looking into Nubar and CND. Staying power aint that important to me, it's how well it protects against the stains that gets me interested.
    Hope ye could provide some insight hun. Cheers and best regards.

    Brynn D. from Cardiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brynn,

    Thanks for the comment. I will post up a Answer Session for your query!

    http://sharonsnails.blogspot.com/2011/05/answer-session-cnd-stickey-yellowing.html

    ReplyDelete