Friday, March 18, 2011

Zoya Marley & China Glaze Crackle Fault Line

Finally, I'm able to try out Zoya Intimate's collection. Zoya Marley is a soft lavender with minor shimmer. Not really visible on nails though.

It was opaque in 2 coats but it could be opaque in 1 if it was thick enough. Application was easy and drying time is ok for me.

It look slightly streaky to me but it seems to look fine if you don't look too closely.

Ahh, I should've really cleaned up the sides that is near the cuticles but I'm just too lazy! No one will notice it from afar.

CND Stickey
Zoya Marley
Essie Good To Go


Here it is with China Glaze Fault Line. I had to take 2 of these pictures under warm lighting so the purple will show out. It looks blue if taken under cool and natural lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment