Saturday, February 26, 2011

OPI Not Like The Movies & Konad M70

I ordered myself the OPI Katy Perry Collection Mini pack. The full sized ones are all sold out. Well, it's cheaper to get the minis and I don't find it hard to apply at all. I always thought that it will be really hard to apply with mini brushes as it won't be able to hold enough lacquer for 1 nail. I was wrong about it. It applied well!

This is 3 coats of OPI Not Like The Movies. I don't have anything which is similar to this one in my collection.

It actually has a purple glimmer to it but my camera couldn't capture that. I'm not sure why but I guess that the green glimmer is much stronger. Also it's a shimmer with minimal micro glitter - if that makes sense.

I wouldn't say I like this colour but it's something different.

CND Stickey
OPI Not Like The Movies
Essie Good To Go



I felt bored with this nail colour after a day. It was a little too light for my liking so I added one of the designs from Konad M70 plate. I used Konad White Special Polish for stamping. I think it looks so much better now.

The purple glimmer somehow appeared in the pictures below! Finally!




No comments:

Post a Comment